Thursday, April 22, 2010

Where would I be...

without good friends?

Anyone that knows me knows that family is a huge part of my life. However, I also live pretty far from all of my family and have since 2005. Moving away from home was one of the most difficult things I have ever done. I often get very depressed about being so far from everyone, especially when they get together for various gatherings. I come from a very large and extended family and I also married into one.

One major thing that makes living so far away bearable is my friends.We have been really lucky t have met so many wonderful people while being here. We would not be where we are right now without them. Most recently we have been able to enter into parenthood with several of our good friends. The journey through the pregnancy was made easier because I had other people going through something similar. I can only Hope that Camryn will have such great friends as she grows older.

A few of our friends already have children. We have been really lucky to see these little ones growing up so we know what amazing things we have to look forward to. I can only hope that we will be great parents like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

fall

Followers