Monday, April 26, 2010

Totally in love and a little bit of random...



I can offically say it... I am so in love with this child. She is by far the most beautiful baby I have ever seen in my life. I am not just saying that becasue she looks exactly like me when I was little. I do see some of her daddy in her but mostly I just see me.

It took me a while to get to this point and I honestly was scared that I would not. However, I am happy to say that I am so there. When I look at her I just see hope. I hope that she will be happy and healthy.

I want her to know that she can come to me with anything, it does not matter what it is. I also want her to know that she can do anything she wants to do in life.

I have waited for Camryn most of my life and I am so glad that she is finally here....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear this! I'm so happy for you Michelle and was worried about you. Cam's a beautiful girl and has 2 of the best people I know for parents, she's a very lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

fall

Followers