Saturday, May 1, 2010

My baby girl...

My baby girl is 7 weeks old...

Where has time gone? I waited my whole life to get to this point and now it is just flying by me so fast. This could have something to do with me sleeping most of my days away. I find it easier to stay up during the night rather than get up every 2 hours to feed Camryn. Obviously this will change when I go back to work at the end of May but it works for now. I am really dreading going back to work. I also have to go back a lot sooner than I expected so that is making me really sad.

When we first came home Camryn would sleep 99% of the day. She still sleeps a lot but does have spurts of time where she is awake. She can hold her head up for short periods of time and turns when Dan or I talk. She absolutely loves bath time. She fusses when you change her diaper or take off her blanket.

She amazes me everyday...




No comments:

Post a Comment

fall

Followers