Friday, February 26, 2010



I was given this award by Sara. So a big thank you to her for giving me something to work on while I am stuck here at home!

There are a couple of rules that go along with receiving this award so here they are...

1. Thank the person who gave it to you. (See above!)
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic. (I am going to work on this since this is a new blog!)
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they’ve won. (Working on that...)
4. State 7 things about yourself. (see below)

Seven things about myself...

Purple is my favorite color. Yellow would be my second if I had to pick one.

I have two tattoos. One is a sun on the very bottom of my back. The other is a bird on my shoulder. They are both purple and black.

I like to eat weird combinations of food. One of my favorites is pizza rolls with banana. Some people may think this is related to the pregnancy but I have been eating it for years.

I hate drinking water. However, I am trying to drink it for the baby right now and to keep the swelling down in my legs.

I have a dog and two cats. Wrigley is our yorkie and the cats are named Caly and Jr.

I miss my family and Illinois.

I have been married since 2006 but Dan and I have been together since 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fall

Followers