Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Time flies...


My baby girl is over a month old now! Where has time gone? I feel like yesterday was the day she came into this world. If time is going to go this fast I am not sure I can handle it. I am starting to feel more like her mama which is nice. We have been taking some outings to dinner and to the stores. Everyone gives us compliments on how cute she is and they have to tell us how little she is. It bugs me sometimes but I guess she still is pretty tiny. At her last appointment she was 5 lbs 8 oz. I would bet she is going to be close to 7 lbs at her appointment on the 28th. We are seriously blessed to have her in our lives. I cannot belive she is over a month old but she is still not supposed to be here yet!

1 comment:

  1. She's sooo cute! I always hated those comments too. Or the "Wow I can hardly remember my babies being that tiny!" Um probably because they weren't...he's premature and barely 5 lbs. Glad you're starting to feel like her mama!!!

    ReplyDelete

fall

Followers