Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bed rest here we come!



A couple of weeks ago I noticed that my feet were pretty swollen. I mentioned this to my doctor and they said I should try and keep them up as much as possible. I did this but they did not seem to get any better. Most recently my blood pressure had begin to be really high. I went back to the doctor today and I was told it would be best to stop working. I will now be seen by the doctor on a weekly basis. Tomorrow will begin my bed rest journey.

This past Saturday we reached 32 weeks. This is a huge milestone and I am definitely taking it one day at a time now. I will do whatever I have to do to keep this baby inside until she is healthy enough to make her grand appearance.

My biggest concern right now is just making sure everything will be ready at school. I have a good start on sub plans but will be working on this a lot this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fall

Followers